Saturday 20 June 2020

Chloe's home learning

Once again, Chloe has shared some fabulous work in English - where her ideas are developing and she is showing her knowledge of grammar, spelling and punctuation -
 in Maths, where she is showing her understanding (which is very well organised and clearly set out),  
and PSHE, in which her intentions and aspirations are shared. 
She has also completed her RE work that shows her new learning about Pentecost. 



Chloe has also completed her DT project which she explains:
 My dad has recently made a chicken shed and some nest boxes to go inside, he said that I could have a go at making one. I worked out what equipment I would need and so I looked in the wood store and found lots of different lengths and different types. I asked him if I could use a few pieces and he said yes. Firstly I had to go into my dad's tool box to find out the saw, drill, tape measure and some screws; I asked him if he could watch me to make sure I was safe. Then I measured  the width of the sides to make sure I cut them to the exact size, then I cut them. When I had done that I screwed the wood onto the frame. 

Well done Chloe for working so hard again this week and being such an effective role model.

No comments:

Post a Comment